Monday, November 16, 2009

Blue Monday


C

an I confess my blue obsession? The amount of blue room images I had saved over the past while is crazy. There is this really specific almost Tiffany Blue that I am always on the look-out for - I need to find the perfect shade of that blue! And there is a tealy blue that is so yummy and I really can't ever actually find the one I am looking for. I saw it for the first time on a wall in the room of a movie for pete's sake. And why am I looking for them? Am I planning on painting a room blue sometime soon? No, I am not! I just have a weird thing about it - like in the back of my mind, someday, I might want a room that color and when that day comes I will be glad I found and save the pefect shades of blue. I know, its' crazy.

The variety of blues is almost over-whelming! Beautiful blues exist in everything from Deep Navy to Almost Green to Tiffany Blue. But I'll let all the great blue images do their own talking:





































3 comments:

Jenny-Jenny said...

I definitely have my favorites. That was a fun tour of blue! How about that nitwit etc. poster? Cracked me up!

Meghan and Randy said...

I laughed when I saw that "Old Fart" poster- maybe I'll get that :)

I also like the individual shelves with the books stacked on top. I love LOVE the green you showed a few days ago. I will see you this weekend- will be in your ward!

bandanamom2 said...

I know - I am definitely a fan of the irreverent art work - especially in an unexpected space.

I save a lot of blue images and yet I only have one blue room in my house - I'm not sure why that is -

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails